Welcome!

Great job! Visiting this website means that you are one step closer to getting your taxes done. To learn more about my professional credentials, click here. 

If you have not filed your previous years' tax returns, let me help you get caught up while there is time. Remember, refunds expire if not claimed within 3 years. Contact me if you have any questions about your taxes, call me (252 425 6724) or email me at dbtaxsolutions@hotmail.com  
Why worry about your taxes on your own, tag me along with you, you will be stress free soon enough.

If you are wondering what documents you need to gather, here is a "What to Bring!" checklist for your review so you can make sure you did not forget other information. Once you are ready to get your taxes done, please contact us so we can provide you with new client interview form to make sure we have all your current information. When you are ready, let us know and we can send you a private secure portal link to upload your tax documents or make an in-person appointment.

For transparency and confidentiality purposes, please review our Engagement Policy 

See you soon!