Business Bookkeeping


Don’t have time to do some or all of your bookkeeping for your business? Leave that to me so you can get busy growing your business. I will work closely with you and develop strong, lasting relationships and prove that I am the expert you can count on. I am an Enrolled Agent and a Canadian CPA designation, and I can provide you with proper guidance and accounting to ensure your books are done right, get you the most benefit, and prepare your books for tax season.

Services We Offer
  • Data Entry and bank reconciliations: We can record your transactions on a weekly or monthly basis and reconcile all your bank, credit card, and loan accounts
  • Sales tax calculation and processing, e-filing and payment
  • Payment processing
  • Enter and Pay bills
  • Payroll
  • Annual 1099 Forms (limit of 2, additional will be $25 per form)
  • Financial Statements
I am insured and reliable. I care about my clients and strive to empower business owners and champion their growth and success.